Friday, March 20, 2009

We need peaceful and trustful from each other!!!...

At the beginning of this week everything was normal~but now i know what is the bad Friday is !!! I cried for relationship problem~I feel that everyone should nice to other people!!!Why do we always have these kind of problem?It makes me feel so hard to keeping at this school~I want everyone is my friend!If we are the classmate or we were the classmates in the past, we should have more trustful,right?~No more fighting!!! I don't want to join it any more...\
If my friends see it, we should keep our friendship forever!
I really love you guys:Jessica~Mya~Candy~Helen Wang~ Charty~Milly~Christine~Viahsta~ Nancy Li~Jessie~Nina song~Rena~Angela~Joy~Carolyn~hehe...^Jenifer~and so on...
U all my best friend!J-I hope that we can study hard together...^