Tuesday, April 21, 2009

REFLECTION...

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)


First I have learned "Regional Geography"...that was at the beginning of the last term in September...probably I spend a lot of time on it, especially the plan picture about the eight regions in the whole Canada...also the topic that the people lived in Canada, we still did this kind of things...then we started to make our first Class Essay~"Living in a region of the Canada is different from others"... maybe something like these...exactly I remembered the first essay that we wrote was the hero essay~then we start this term, we learned all about the multiple choice about the provincial exams, wrote essay and do some vocabulary practices,anyway, we will have a big provincial exam in June, we do Reading Log everyday except Friday, because we gonna do the essay, so that's all about what we did and what we are going to do in the next step~


2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)

The most memorable lesson for me is to made the Viking Ship. One of my dream is to be a pirate! I love this "JOB"~ Although they all the bad person, they have so much fun everyday. The key point is they have freedom~ Making the ship let me thought about the pirate life. If I meet a thing that exactly to appeal to me , no metter what it is , I can spend my free time to work on it, just like the Viking Ship, because I love it so I was willing to spend my Sunday to work on it alone.

3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?

I'm totally change because of the environment. Before I came here, I was around in the difficult math problems or science trouble. I have to go to bed very late, sometimes have no time to sleep~Now, I have a brand new life. Looking foreign teachers everyday...Studying the different knowledges from other students...Totally far away the Chinese study...I think I have more free time now, just because the overall social settings I guess...

4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?

Obviously, I was not get my first goal for the first term. I decided to work harder at the next term. After the Midterm, I was thinking a lot and a lot! I can't still have this kind of life, I wanna more interesting things to do and do my homework everyday! Finish doing the vocabulary things~ Do well in the quizes or exams~My goal is to pass the English 10 and Science 10, get a good mark in the second term, also have a good provincial exams on them...and then play and relax~

5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?

My most proud of thing is not about study~ Is all about my good friends...I have a high mark best friend J, she is a study freak~ I have a best friend U that almost never study~ I have a best friend M that always in the sleeping condition everyday and enjoy eating food~The second most proud of thing is sometimes I tried my best to study but I knew that I'm not doing my best~I care about my mark and my study , but I'm like a little child who start to play and can't control myself~

Bonus
1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?

I really have to study very hard, otherwise you won't let me pass~